Appendix B From Filing
License Number R05807 – Byproduct Material Disposal Facility License
- TCEQ Timeline and documents associated with License Application for By-Product Material Disposal No. R005807.
- WCS Application to TCEQ For License to Authorize By-Product Material Landfill, submitted to the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) on June 21, 2004
- TCEQ Interoffice Memo to regarding Final Technical review for byproduct material disposal facility in Andrews County, August 31, 2007.
- Draft Environmental Analysis by TCEQ for Byproduct Disposal License – No R05807, October 22, 2007
- Sierra Club’s TCEQ Hearing Request – BiProduct Disposal, November, 27, 2007
- TCEQ Executive Director’s Response to Public Comment, March 14, 2008
- Sierra Club District Court filings regarding Byproduct Material Disposal Facility License – R005807
- Petition filed in 201st district court, cause number D-1-GN-08-002299, June 30, 2008 after TCEQ denied Sierra Club’s hearing request and granted WCS license
- Petition file in 201st district court, cause number D-1-GN-08-003021, August 20, 2008 after TCEQ overruled Sierra Club’s motion for rehearing
- TCEQ Interoffice Memorandum regarding October 1, 2009 WCS Site Visit – Byproduct Landfill Construction Inspection, October 14, 2009.
- TCEQ, Interoffice Memorandum regarding January OAG Groundwater Level Elevation Report for December 2009 data Log No. 2010-1-0007, February 02, 2010.
- TCEQ Interoffice Memorandum regarding February OAG Groundwater Level Elevation Report, for January 2010 data Log No. 2010-02-0007, April 19, 2010.
- License Number R05807 – By-product Material Disposal Facility License
- TCEQ Docket No. 2008-0428-RAW – Executive Director’s Response to Hearing Request
The above two petitions were consolidated on January 7, 2009 under cause number D-1-GN-08-003021